The Antioch Missionary Baptist Church on County Road 392 in the Attoyac Community of Historic Nacogdoches County
The Antioch Missionary Baptist Church, located on County Road 392 (Hall Bridge Road) in the Attoyac Community off
Texas Farm Road 95 north of Chireno, Texas, was founded in 1878. The current church building was constructed in 1996
across the Road from Black Jack Cemetery. Stephen Price is minister of the Church which is a member of the Baptist
Missionary Association of America (BMAA).
(Next Picture: (The Cushing Apostolic Church in Cushing, Texas)