Hills Chapel Baptist Church in Historic Nacogdoches County
Hills Chapel Baptist Church is one of four rural churches, including Shepherd's Memorial Church of God,
Wilson Chapel C.M.E. Church, and the Libby Church of Christ, located on a short remote section of Texas Farm
Road 1878, the Logansport Road, between the dispersed Pisgah and Libby Communities. Wison Chapel C.M.E. Church
has an associated cemetery and the historic Libby Cemetery exists between the Libby Community Center
and the Church of Christ on the same road where 1878 meets Texas FM 95.