Iglesia Christiana Disciples of Christ Church in Historic Nacogdoches County
Iglesia Christiana Disciples of Christ Church is located at 1705 S.W. Loop 224 in Historic Nacogdoches County.
The Logo for this Protestant Christian Church Disciples of Christ is the Red Chalice, which represents the
centrality of communion to the life of the church, and the white St. Andrew's Cross which signifies the
importance of evangelism and the denomination's Scottish Presbyterian ancestry.19