Little's Chapel Baptist Church in Historic Nacogdoches County
Little's Chapel Baptist Church is located on Texas Hwy. 21 East and 2.5 miles South on Nacogdoches County Road 434 near Chireno.
Little's Chapel Cemetery is located behind the Church. The church was organized sometime before 1900 and is the source of the
name Little's Chapel, Texas, a sawmill community that declined after World War II with the closing of the sawmill. Today only the
chapel and a few scattered houses remain.1