Pleasant Hill Missionary Baptist Church in Historic Nacogdoches County

Pleasant Hill Missionary Baptist Church in Historic Nacogdoches County

Pleasant Hill Missionary Baptist Church in Historic Nacogdoches County



Pleasant Hill Missionary Baptist Church, organized in 1874, is located
North of Nacogdoches at the intersection of Texas Farm Roads
2864 and 2664. Pleasant Hill Cemetery is on a hill across the road
from the church.



(cornerstone)

SITE
PLEASANT HILL MISSIONARY
BAPTIST CHURCH
FIRST KNOWN AS CHURCH OF
JESUS CHRIST
ORGANIZED NOVEMEBER 7, 1874
BY J. S. MILSTEAD AND
M. MELTON
CHURCH HAS HAD 4 BUILDINGS
FIRST A SMALL LOG BUILDING
USED FIRST FEW YEARS
FIRST CLERK--------FIRST PASTOR
E. HOGAN--------J. S. MILSTEAD
LAND DONATED BY O. W. RANDALL




Next Picture: (Pleasant Hill Missionary Baptist Church on FM 225)

Church Thumbnails

(Main Outline)

(Main Thumbnails)