Sandhill Baptist Church in Historic Nacogdoches County

Sandhill Baptist Church in Historic Nacogdoches County

Sandhill Baptist Church in Historic Nacogdoches County



Sandhill Baptist Church, organized by the Rev. Drayton Garner in September of 1995, is located on
Hwy. 21 East and North on County Road 338, the Jamesville Road. Sandhill Cemetery is north of the church.

(cornerstone)

SANDHILL BAPTIST CHURCH
ORGANIZED IN 9--1995 BY REV. DRAYTON GARNER
EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE THEY
LABOUR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT. PSALMS 127:1
DEDICATED 2--18--1996 DRAYTON GARNER PASTOR
DEACONS--------TRUSTEES
CHESTER GREGORY------JUDSON ROBERTS
DOUGLAS WOODSON------CHESTER GREGORY
E. C. KEGLER------LOTTIE FIELDS
FREZELL CHILDRESS------KENNETH FERGUSON
RURAL COLSTON------ROBERT MONTGOMERY
LAWRENCE COUTEE------MABLE HALL
AARON WILLIAMS
DEBRA FIELDS
VELMA ROBERTS
PEARL GREGORY
CORNER STONE LAYED OCT. 18, 1998

(memorial stone)

THIS LAND WAS DONATED BY
BEN CURL, TO THE SANDHILL CHURCH
IN 1860 ONE ACRE AND HALF
MEMORIAL DONATION:
BY RAY GENE CURL, AND WIFE.
DAVIS------RIVERS------SANDERS
BROWN------WOODSON------COLEMAN
GREGORY------SIMPSON------LITTLE
COLSTON------FERGUSON------HYDE
IKNER------WADE------MILLER
SKILLERN------LAMPKIN------JONES
MENEFEE------RHODES------GARRETT
ANDERSON------FIELDS------MAST




Next Picture: (Scott's Temple)

Church Thumbnails

(Main Outline)

(Main Thumbnails)