Wilson Chapel C. M. E. Church on Texas Farm Road 1878 and CR 277 in Historic Nacogdoches County
Wilson Chapel C.M.E. Church and its associated cemetery is one of five church structures including
Shepherd's Memorial Church of God, Hills Chapel Baptist Church, a Church of Christ, and the Libby Community
Center and Cemetery located on a remote section of Texas Farm Road 1878 between the dispersed rural communities
of Pisgah and Libby. The Cemetery is located behind the Church and to the east seen on the right side of this picture.
WILSON CHAPEL C.M.E. CHURCH
REV. J. W. WILSON
CLIFFORD PATTON PRES.
O. ROGERS SEC.
LIM DOVE TRE.
W. M. CALDWELL
W. T. CALDWELL