The Church of Christ at Cushing, Texas in Historic Nacogdoches County
The building for the Church of Christ on 7th St. was completed in 1957. It and
the Landmark Baptist Church occupy an area that were the fair and carnival
grounds in the early days of Cushing.18 The Water Tower in the background
was built in 1939 and is not used as the town's water supply today.
(Next Picture: (Landmark Baptist in Cushing, Texas)