The Cushing Apostolic Church in Historic Nacogdoches County Texas

The Cushing Apostolic Church in Cushing, Texas

The Cushing Apostolic Church in Historic Nacogdoches County Texas


The Cushing Apostolic Church began in the 1940's as the Midway United Pentecostal Church
located south of Cushing on Texas Farm Road 225. It was called "Midway" because it was situated
halfway between Big Rock Pentecostal and Happy Valley Pentecostal.18 In 1974 a new building was
contructed on Texas Highway 204 and the Church is known Today as The Cushing Apostolic Church.

The Cornerstone reads as follows:

FIRST UNITED PENTECOSTAL
CHURCH
1974
TRUSTEES
FRANK BARNHARDT
V. O. FULLER
GEORGE JOHNSON
LEON WINGATE
PASTOR
DAVID M. FULLER


(Next Picture: (Pine Grove Baptist Church in Cushing, Texas)

(Cushing Outline)

(Cushing Thumbnails)

(Main Outline)

(Main Thumbnails)