The Nibco Company in Historic Nacogdoches

The Nibco Company in Historic Nacogdoches

The Nibco Company at 723 South Fredonia St. in Historic Nacogdoches

The Nibco Company, founded in 1904 at Elkhart, Indiana as the Northern Indiana Brass
Foundry Company, is a leading producer of valves, fittings, and flow control products used in
industrial, commercial, institutional, and residential applications. It is a privately owned enterprise
of the Martin Family and Nibco associates headquartered in Elkhart with 3000 employees and 10 manufacturing
plants and 5 distribution centers located around the United States, Mexico and Poland. The Nacogdoches plant which
opened in 1942 producing specialized valves for U.S. Navy Ships at Port Arthur is the longest running manufacturing facility
of the Nibco Group. The Building shown here, one of three in the Nacogdoches complex at South Fredonia St., is a green sand bronze
foundry automatic pour electric induction furnace with a capacity to mold 250,000 pounds of castings per week.


(Next Picture: Pilgrim's Pride Corporation)
(View Main Text Outline)
(View Main Thumbnails)